Online Semester Registration
Important Instructions to Fill up Online Semester Registration Form
- The complete semester registration process will be made through online mode and registration fee can be submiited through online only (No CASH will be accepted at any situation)
- Online semester registration process has been split into two phases:
- First Phase : The Institute fee should be deposited in the name of the NIT AP FEE ACCOUNT payable at CANARA BANK, ITANAGAR, ARUNACHAL PRADESH. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3435101005134, IFSC : CNRB0003435, MIRC : 791015002
- Second Phase : Filling up the Online Registration Form
- If any one wants to submit his/her registration fee through Demand Draft/Cheque only, then directly goto the Second Phase and mention Draft /Cheque No. in Payment Reference.
- Students need to visit the institute physically and submit the printed copy of auto generated form along with payment receipt copy (Duely verified by the Bank Authority about the Successful Transection) or Demand Draft/Cheque as per date mentioned in academic calendar.
- Late Fine (if required) needs to be submitted in the institute only.
- Complete Flow Chart which should be followed in Second Phase
(click here)of registration.
- For more details regarding semester registration fee forUG Students (click here) , PG Students (Updated)
(click here)and Ph.D Students
- The fees for Mess expenses should be in the name of NIT-A.P.MESS payable at SBI, NAHARLAGUN, A/C-38270858537, IFSC : SBIN0003232
- In case of any problem regarding filling up the online registration form, you may contact Dr. Subhasish Banerjee, Asst. Prof of CSE, Email: [email protected]