About PrakousolStart-Up Cell was established under the Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme, Phase-III (TEQIP-III) (as per the Start-up policy launched by AICTE on 16th November 2016). The cell with its team of chairman, coordinators, faculty members and E-cell student volunteers of the institute is meant for nurturing the potential start-up ideas that will cater need of both tech and non-tech solution to various social, economic and industrial problems of the nation.
With a vision to cultivate the young innovators studying in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh, we established an Innovation Centre in 2019 supported by TEQIP-III and together we call Prakousol. Our plan is to create a facility in NIT-AP, where students of any branches can avail tools and equipments to have a hands-on experiment to realize their innovative ideas. This facility called common facility centre of ideas and innovation, where resource from different disciplines are available under one single centre.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills among students and faculties through hands-on/do-it yourself activities.
- To enhance in-house competency development to serve potential and early stage entrepreneurs and student innovators at the institute.
- To strengthen the inter-departmental and inter-institutional linkage, incubators and other ecosystem enablers at different levels.
- To provide facilities to work with latest technologies and tools- electronics, sensors, open source micro-controller boards, 3D printers, mechanical tools etc., to create technology innovations for applications in multiple sensors including medical energy, health, conservation of energy and natural resource etc.
- To create opportunities for the young students to work and learn in a flexible environment leading to participation in multiple regional and national level competitions and exhibitions at periodic intervals.
- To enable and motivate the students to innovate and do things on their own and to move India forward.
Members of Prakousol
Trip To Anywhere
Amit Kumar Chondhari (ECE) and Brijesh Kumar Patel (EE) started a startup business Trip to Anywhere is a mobile app (Tata Sumo booking app) launched by Hon'ble MLA Shri Nyamar Karbak at NITAP on 23 Aug 2019
- DRONE Practice Kit
- 3D Printer
- Heat Guns
- OLED and Solar Cell Simulation Tool
- Workshop on “Idea generation and Creativity thinking” and “Institute idea competition” on 30th September, 2019
For NIT-AP Students only
- “Arunachal [email protected]” event which will be held on 1st November, 2019.
For all Students in North East Region preferably Arunachal Pradesh student (10th ,10+2,B.Tech, M. Tech and Polytechnique student )
Further Details: Check our college website
Antco India Pvt. Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
- Any B.Tech/M.Tech students having innovative idea and wishing to implement these ideas into working prototypes/ models/ processes can apply collaboratively with students/ Faculties of NIT-AP
- In General we will support maximum ₹60,000/- but its may be increased depending on the evaluation.
- Mode of Submission and other details you may contact to coordinator, email: [email protected]